The new Excelis™ MPX-6C color camera delivers excellent performance for routine microscopy imaging applications. A Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor is at the core of the MPX-6C and features a rolling shutter for high resolution and great color at fast frame rates. Lightning fast data transfer across a USB 3.0 cable ensures stunning live views of the specimen. The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Excellent color and fast frame rates
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony STARVIS IMX178 color CMOS sensor
- View full 6MP live images at 40fps
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis MPX-6C Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, CaptaVision+ PC Imaging Software