The new Excelis™ MPX-5C Pro color camera delivers the performance and features desired in everyday microscopy imaging applications. With a Sony Pregius CMOS sensor at its core, the MPX-5C Pro delivers superb color rendition, extremely low noise and excellent low light level sensitivity. The global shutter, high frame rate and USB 3.0 connectivity ensure stunning live views of the specimen. The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Outstanding color and performance
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony Pregius IMX264LQR-C color CMOS sensor
- View full 5MP live images at 35fps
- Fluorescence imaging with high signal-to-noise, exposure times up to 15 seconds and adjustable Gain.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis MPX-5C Pro Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, CaptaVision+ PC Imaging Software