Accu-Scope’s Excelis AU-600-HDS microscope camera simultaneously offers live image output to an integrated 11.6″ HD monitor and to a computer via USB 2.0. Images can be saved directly to a PC or Mac or onto the included 8GB SD card.Each camera is supplied with the PC/Mac compatible on-board image capture software that allows for basic image control. For more image control, analysis and annotation, our full-featured CaptaVision PC imaging software is also included.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview with no lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- Sony IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction.
- 60 frames-per-second
- .35x or .50x c-mount recommended
With the new on-board firmware, the Excelis 600-HD series cameras have three great new features:
- Calibration: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view.
- Mask: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- Ruler: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
Note: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.