Unitron Zoom HD Digital Macro Zoom Inspection System on Track Stand with integrated Monitor 14711-TS
Live HD Images for Rapid Inspection
The 2.0 megapixel CMOS camera of the ZoomHD delivers crisp, sharp images for lightning-fast live viewing or captured photos. The ZoomHD connects to the integrated 12” HD monitor with its included HDMI cable. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) enables visualization of more detail in the sample.
Wide 7:1 Zoom Range
The ZoomHD offers a 0.7x – 5.0x magnification range with click stops at 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x. Magnification can be easily adjusted on the front of the microscope.
Integrated LED Ring Light
A ring light is integrated into the ZoomHD microscope. 56 bright LEDs
provide brilliant, even illumination across the field of view. Use the adjust-able intensity to provide the right amount of illumination for your sample.
On-screen Camera Control — No PC required!
The ZoomHD features built-in camera that can be readily controlled using just the on-board software and included wireless mouse. Save images directly to a user-supplied USB flash drive. No need for a PC!
- Zoom Body: Zoom lens 0.7x—5x with click stops
- Objectives: 1x objective (included; CAT # 147-15-01), W.D. 110mm. 0.5x objective (optional; CAT # 147-15-05), W.D. 170mm.
- Illumination: Integrated LED ring light with 56 bulbs, adjustable intensity, color temperature 5000-5500K
- Camera: Built-in 2.0 MP CMOS camera with WDR image
- Input / Output Modes: HDMI Output ● 2 x USB 2.0
- Included: HDMI cable for connecting to the integrated HD monitor; wireless mouse
- Included: 12” integrated HD monitor
- Storage: user-supplied USB flash drive (required for image capture). 128GB maximum.
- Stand: Large, plain base, total focus range 225mm
- Power Supply: 100/240v; 50/60Hz; 12V, 3.3A power consumption
- Dimensions: Stand: 260mm X 320mm X 622mm (LWH) with standard 1.0x objective
- Other configurations are available — ask for quote