The Accu-Scope EXM-150-MS Microscope is one of the best starting microscopes for anyone interested in taking up microscopy as a hobby. This model is very popular in high schools and middle schools for its student proof design. The Accu-Scope EXM-150 has a monocular head inclined at 45° with a full 360° of rotation. The locked 10x/18mm eyepiece with pointer is ideal for schools to prevent any tampering. The three hole rear-facing nosepiece makes transitioning between magnifications fast and easy. The DIN achromatic objectives can magnify microscope samples at 4x, 10x, and 40x respectfully. The mechanical stage on this model comes with low position coaxial controls for viewing microscope slides. The Abbe condenser comes equipped with an iris diaphragm. The coarse and fine focusing system is on two separate knobs and the coarse adjustment comes with tension control. This configuration makes it easy for students to bring any samples into focus and was designed to prevent any accidental damage to the objectives. Illumination is provided by a LED with an average lifespan of 20,000 hours.
- Monocular head inclined at 45° with a full 360° of rotation.
- Locked 10x eyepiece with an 18mm field of view and built in pointer
- Rear facing three hole nosepiece
- DIN achromatic objectives with magnifications of 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Mechanical stage with low position coaxial controls
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- 20000 hour average LED illumination
- Separate coarse and fine focusing knobs with tension control
- Dust cover