The Unitron Z730 Series with a 4.3:1 zoom ratio is an ideal choice for industrial inspection, assembly, quality control, OEM integration, research and education applications.
Featuring outstanding optics and a large field of view with a high depth of focus, the Z730 reduces sample handling times allowing for faster inspections and a more efficient work process.
The configured system features:
- Trinocular viewing body with eyetubes inclined at 45°
- Widefield 10x/20mm focusing eyepieces
- 0.7x to 3.0x zoom magnification range
- 4.3:1 Zoom ratio
- Magnification range 7x to 30x (with 10x eyepieces)
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 52mm – 75mm
- 97mm working distance
- Plain Focusing Stand with tension adjustment, 4” (100mm) of continuously smooth focus travel
- Black and white stage plate
- Airtight and anti-mold design
- Note: Excelis™ HDS and Excelis HDS Lite cameras are not recommended for use with the Z730 series microscopes
- Note: Lighting is not included.