The Accu-Scope 3075 is the most popular stereo microscope from the company. One of the biggest factors for this is its ergonomic design and Greenough optical system. The binocular head is inclined a comfortable 45° and has focusable 10x eyepieces with a 22 millimeter field of view. The diffused stage plate features even illumination and is illuminated top and bottom with a variable LED. Bringing the microscope sample into focus is easy thanks to the course focusing knobs. Added accessories for this model include a dust cover.
- Greenough optical system and ergonomic design
- Binocular head inclined at 45°
- Focusable 10x eyepieces with a 22 millimeter field of view
- Diffused stage plate for even illumination
- Variable LED illumination
- Coarse focusing knob
- Dust cover