The Meiji MT-40 Series features include:
- The inclined Binocular 30° rotates 360°
- Ergonomic Cord hanger for ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat 4x, 10X, 40X, 100x oil objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Large graduated mechanical stage with low position controls
- A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortless
- Mechanical stage with lock safety stop to prevent slide glass breakage
- 3W LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 1 year Warranty
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Chemical Resistant Paint
Siedentopf type design, binocular 30° inclined tube on MT-40 Series, interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm, 360 degree rotatable.
Paired Plan HWF 10x/20mm F.O.V.with integrated diopter adjustment, accepts 19mm reticle
Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat 4X/N.A. 0.10, 10X/N.A. 0.25, 40X/N.A. 0.65 spring loaded, 100X oil/N.A. 1.25 spring loaded objectives.
All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings that is factory centered.
140 mm x 132 mm stage with integrated mechanical stage, X-Y movement of 76mm x 50mm
Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with a slider housing for sliders and pinion for vertical movement
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent objectives from articulating with slides. Internal brass fine focus gears.
3 W intensity adjustable LED illumination, rated for 25,000 hours with internal power supply.