The Leica DMi1 is the perfect inverted microscope for any work in a cell culture lab. The clean and efficient design of this product was tailored to help the user. The microscope comes with a comfortable binocular tube that allows for a pristine view of the cell culture. The world-class objective lenses are easily rotatable on the nosepiece and can effortlessly be switched between 5x, 10x, 20x and 40x phase objectives. The system can accommodate nearly every size flask and petri dish and may be purchased in other configurations with an S40 or S80 condenser. The cool LED lighting is both bright and energy efficient and was designed with care to provide a stable climate for any live specimen. This microscope comes with the added patented auto-off feature which turns the microscope off after a long enough period of inactivity. The technologically advanced 2.5 or 5.0-megapixel camera is both HDMI and USB compatible and may be remotely rotated 360 degrees to capture high quality still images and videos that can easily be shared between team members. The built-in LAS software allows for live footage to be streamed over multiple devices at once. The Leica DMi1 is the ideal microscope for anyone seeking a modern and reliable inverted culture microscope.
- Comfortable binocular tube and eyepieces
- Easily adjustable world class phase objective lenses that magnify 5x, 10x, 20x and 40x phase respectively
- S40 condenser
- A remote controlled 2.5 or 5.0 megapixel HD camera with USB and HDMI compatibility.
- LAS software
- A bright and energy efficient LED light ideal for the conditions of live specimens
- A patented auto-off feature that automatically switches off the device after an extended period of inactivity