The Leica DM750 was designed and made for the professional lab environment with features that will last and work well even after several years of use. The rounded and compact design of the product makes it both easy to store and safe to handle. The Leica DM750 comes equipped with built-in cord storage and a sturdy carrying handle. The binocular eyetube w/10x eye pieces allows for a comfortable and clear viewing experience and may be rotated 360 degrees. Four world-class magnifying lenses can easily be rotated between 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x levels of magnification. Brass gears for both the focus and stage allow for a clean and precise experience for the user. The stage can easily be adjusted both horizontally and vertically. This product also comes with an LED made to be both bright and energy efficient with an average lifespan of over twenty years. This microscope also comes with the patented feature of an automatic shut-off to save energy. The Leica DM750 can withstand daily use and will still perform at a high level over numerous years of use. This reputation has made this model one of the most used and trusted in clinical laboratories.
- Compact design with integrated cord wrap and sturdy handle
- Comfortable binocular tube which may be rotated 360 degrees
- Four world-class rotating magnifying objectives which magnify a specimen 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x
- An easily adjustable stage and focus
- A long lasting and energy efficient LED light
- A patented automatic shutoff feature