Leica’s DM500 microscope is one of the most trusted microscopes for introductory science students at universities and colleges all around the world. This product eliminates one of the most frustrating aspects for beginning students by incorporating a pre-focused and pre-adjusted condenser. These two features combine to prevent any incorrect adjustments. The microscope can be simply plugged in with the slide clipped securely in place to begin the study with no need to hassle with making several adjustments. The binocular design of this product along with the backlit stage allows for both a comfortable and clear viewing experience. The LED light is both bright and energy efficient with an average lifespan of over twenty years based on use. The Leica DM500 is also built with four easily rotatable world-class objective magnifying lenses, which can magnify an object up to 100x. The magnifying lenses can easily be rotated so users can switch between 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x with absolute ease and precision. The compact design of this microscope makes it one of the easiest to store on the market. The back is equipped with a cord wrap and a sturdy handle to prevent any accidental damage.
- Compact design with integrated cord wrap and sturdy handle
- Comfortable binocular tube
- Four world-class rotating objective lenses which magnify a specimen 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x.
- The microscope comes pre-focused with a pre-centered condenser to prevent any possible incorrect adjustments
- A long lasting and energy efficient LED light