The Leica DM 1000 is one of the most trusted clinical microscopes on the market today. This particular model was designed for the clinical environment and is especially suited for work in cytology, hematology, and pathology. The Leica DM 1000 comes equipped with comfortable binocular eye tubes, 10x eyepieces, and basic condenser with Koehler illumination. This model comes with four objectives which can magnify samples between 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x making it ideal for routine clinical diagnostics. The Leica DM 1000 also features an easy lamp exchange. The LEDs in this model are designed to be long-lasting, bright, and safe to use on sensitive specimens. This model is both compact and durable, which is why it used and trusted in many laboratories around the world.
- Durable and compact design
- Simple condenser
- Comfortable binocular eye tubes and 10x eyepieces
- Tubes with a variable focus angle are optional
- Rotating objectives which can magnify specimens 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x
- Long-lasting safe and bright LEDs for sensitive specimens