Accu-Scope 3012-LED-3BE compound microscope featuring:
- Optical System: Infinity Optical System, f = 200mm, Anti-Mold
- Viewing Head: Binocular, Ergo Tilting Binocular or Trinocular Siedentopf type, inclined 30°; interpupillary distance adjustment 47-75mm, 360° rotatable. Eyepoint height is adjustable and can be raised 35mm when the interpupillary distance is 64mm by rotating the eyepiece tubes up 180° to accommodate the needs of various users.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view; eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering. Eyepiece accepts a Ø26.5mm reticle
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- Objectives: Infinity Plan Achromat 4x,10x, 40xR*
- Stage: Rackless, scratch resistant rectangular stage, 188 x 150mm surface area with 78 x 54mm cross travel using low-postion X-Y coaxial control knobs and vernier scale of 0.1mm on the stage
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with aperture diaphragm and position guide markings for each objective; filter holder
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum with built-in carrying handle and removable lamp house for easy bulb replacement.
- Illumination: 5-watt LED (20,000 hour rated life), an optional field diaphragm is available
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear. Fine focus precision of 2μm minimum. Micrometric increments on fine focus knob.
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved; CE anti-mold
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 10” x 9.25” x 16.75”
- Physical Weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping size: 16x11x20 inches
- Shipping weight: 19 lbs.